Around the world in 44 days (ok only the U.S.A)

Tuesday, June 20, 2006




June 20, 2006

Hey guys, so today we started off at a camp site at Mesa Verde, Colorado. It is so pretty and nice here. Anyway, so we got an early start so we could get to the old Indian ruins at Mesa Verde. The ruins are built literally in the middle of a mountain in a canyon, and they’re amazing like nothing I have ever seen before. They are so beautiful and amazing in every way...I mean I was just totally blown away by their sight. We got to see how and where the Indians used to live..and believe me when I say I honestly don’t know how they did it. I mean right now I am on a laptop trying to keep all of you at home updated, and I have a cell phone so not only can you read this you can call or text me at anytime( that I have service that is...lol) I just can’t imagine not being able to talk to you for six weeks...oh and we have a car to drive. The Indians didn’t even have that. Just think about that thought for awhile..ok stop thinking now so I can tell you about something else totally amazing. I totally forgot to tell you about this amazing that happened the other day...besides the fact that I admitting to enjoying the company of my family...hehehe When we were driving in Colorado and next to our car about 20 feet away wild horses were running by our car over the Colorado grasslands...and people were trying to wrangle them up, but that’s beside the point. It was so amazing and they were all so beautiful...just running!!! It is something I will probably never see again, and something most people never get to see either. Anyway, so right now I am just sitting in the car on my way to Albuquerque, New Mexico...I have already, in the six days I have been gone, been in six states, seen so many interesting things, and am starting to enjoy my family. Pretty cool according to the fact that most of you I have left at home have just been sitting at home watching TV and of corse been reading my blog and texting me...lol well I better get going before I get car sick...hehehe!!! Love and miss you all...

Allie Joy

1 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Robyn said...

This was a note from Pam A left on my blog. I wrote about your blog on my blog last night, so you could have just about anybody reading your blog by now!

Robyn

Tried to write Allie a silly note but her blog doesn't take anonymous comments. So, tell her "Hello" from the lady in Fresno and to tell her Mom Hi for me. Thanks. Once again, your kids are adorable!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home