Around the world in 44 days (ok only the U.S.A)

Monday, June 26, 2006

June 22, 2006 2:24 PM

There was really nothing exciting today. We woke up early and got on the road, and are still on the road besides the minor gas stops...it has been about 8 hours...that’s a lot of time We are driving all the way from Carlsbad, New Mexico to just short of Arlington, Texas. We are driving to Arlington to go to Hurricane Harbor which is a six flags water park. We will be spending the whole day there tomorrow so we got all of our driving out of the way today. So as you can tell there is going to be no funny stories or interesting pics for today because what fun do you have sitting in the car all day?!? lol Anyway, I just hope that all is well with all of you back home...I miss you so much. Oh and I forgot to tell you that I fixed my comment thing so now anyone can comment on my blog...and thank you for doing that I love knowing that you read this and enjoy it...I hope you are enjoying it...lol well I better get going for now talk to you all later...

Lots of love
Allie Joy

1 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your welcome Allie! Thank goodness that tick didn't bite you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home