Around the world in 44 days (ok only the U.S.A)

Monday, June 26, 2006







June 25, 2006 11:52 PM

3,000 miles driven today... that may not mean much to you but to me that means that I am one third of the way done with driving. Plus that is a ton of hours. Anyway, so today we were in the car for quite awhile. Beside our little breakfast stop at a Waffle House. That was so much fun. The people were so nice and the food was great, we all enjoyed it. Today we had to make it to Branson, Missouri to visit Chuck and Lesley ( Dad’s friends from California.) So tonight we are staying in their front yard. What fun, I kinda feel like a loser...lol. We made it to Branson around four-ish or something like that...when you are in the car for hours at a time and you keep changing time zones you eventually don’t really care of keep track of the time anymore =) So we all went out to dinner and saw a firework show which Grady was pretty excited about. Let me tell you a little something about Grady, the 4th of July is Grady’s FAVORITE holiday no and, if, or but’s about it. According to we aren’t to sure where we will be during the 4th of July we don’t know how many fireworks we will get to see which is slightly devastating to him. Anyway, altogether it was a very good visit...now I don’t know if it was just because it was just plain fun or because I have not got to talk to and see people in what seems like forever to me...which can be anytime period starting from...um...about an hour to kinda whatever...hehehe! Seriously people have got to read this and laugh because when I write this I am just cracking up at myself because I am just such a dork...lol. Ya, just read that last sentence and you can not still think that I am not a dork!!!
• Joel and Breann, (sorry if I spelt your names wrong) if you are reading this please don’t get your first impression from this. I really am a nice young girl ( that is nothing like my mom or her good friend Leslie.) Just ask Rob and Robyn...um...about the part where I am nice because they will tell you I am like my mom, and that is so not true unless you like her and think that she is nice...hehehe! I hope that you and your daughter Sarah are all doing well with fitting into our church. I just want to let you know that I am so excited to come home to meet you all. Hope you have a good first of the summer...even though it might not be as fun without Grady and I there...hehehe!!! Talk to you soon I hope.
Anyway, so it’s pretty late and I have a ton of driving to do tomorrow so I better get some sleep. That sounds kinda silly I have to get some sleep for sitting in the car for tomorrow, I am not even the one driving. Well goodnight to all of you at home.

Lots of love
Allie Joy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home