Around the world in 44 days (ok only the U.S.A)

Monday, June 26, 2006


June 26, 2006 9:59 AM

I know I am a few days behind on my blog. This is only my tenth entry and really we are on day 12. For as long as this trip is it is going so fast. We are a fourth of the way done with our driving miles, have been in 12 different states ( that’s about a state a day...CRAZY!!!), And almost one third of the way done with time ( a little less then two weeks done.) Holy Cow!!! I have seen so many exciting and amazing things, but at the same time felt like I have been in the car the whole time...ok not really. Hahaha!!! Anyway, today we are not doing anything to exciting. Just driving!!! We are trying to make it to Kentucky today...but ...um...I don’t know why. The farther we get along on this trip the more I seem not to know about what I am doing that day...it almost makes me think that my PARENTS (the ones who should know everything) don’t even know what they are doing...scary thought...lol. Well I know this much tomorrow at 7:05 we are going to watch a AAA (which is right below major league baseball so he is pretty good.) baseball game. I love watching baseball so I am really excited! A guy that my dad works with brother is playing a home game right when we are there and he is really excited that we are coming, and I am excited that we are going!!! Well I better get going. Talk to you all later!

Lots of love
Allie Joy

3 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Allie! Suzie and I have been keeping up with your wonderful rendition of the classic family vacation - like the Griswald's on those Vacation movies. You are quite the writer, even when there's not much to write about (but there is!) and I have to say I'm a little jealous. You really will look back years from now and remember tons of good stuff from this trip. You have awesome parents (I know you know this) and a totally blessed family. We love you all and miss you and hope we can get together sooner than later. Hi to the folks and the rest of the clan! Happy Trails! Be safe! Love you!

 
At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allie and All!
Hey, is this thing on..? I am new to the blogspot scene (like I had to type that)... anywho... hey, can you hear me? oh, it's on? Just keep typing?.. ok!.. Good thing Terra is here, she is soooo computer saavy! ok, ok, quit bugging me - dirt! no, you're dumb! Allie, this is Terra's mom, Tressa. Terra is calling me names.
Ok, Allie, that was just some down home we-miss-you-where-is-that-POSTCARD-kinda-lovin' that I know you miss! (Terra's a dork!)

Anyway, I just started reading your blog! Thank you for posting all your adventures! I can "hear" your words as they jump from the computer screen.. you write just like you talk! I miss my favorite nerd! More love later! Tressa
PS,,,, that pic of you, is that in front of a shower curtain?

did it send? how do you know? you don't know everything! oh, right, you're 16! Ter just "send" it for me!

 
At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like soooo much fun. But at least you get to go to the baseball game, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home