Around the world in 44 days (ok only the U.S.A)

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

June 27, 2006 11:17 PM

Wow the days have sure flown by...even though there is still four long weeks to go. So tonight we are in Alabama somewhere. We came here to watch a baseball game. Today we drove, shopped for food, and watched a baseball game...nothing to exciting. At the baseball game they lost 7-1. It was pretty bad, but again nothing to exciting. So tomorrow we get to sleep in!!! Yay, I am seriously so excited. We will be on our way to Tennessee to go to Dollywood (which is an amusement park.) We looked at it on the internet and it looks like fun, but I dunno I guess we will just have to see. Anyway, so last night we stayed at a KOA camp ground. Mary is a lady that worked there. She was so nice to us and very helpful. Thank you Mary again for everything! Well I better get going for now, sometimes when I type it can be very loud for some people who are trying to sleep and I would hate to wake all those grumpy pants up. Hehehe!!! Well I will talk to you all soon...hopefully...lol. Hope that all is well.

Lots of love
Allie Joy

3 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dollywood sounds fun! Hope it is, for youe sake! =)

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE finally got back from Belknap so I could catch up on your blogs, they are so great and describe the trip so well I feel like I am with you. Really miss all of you so much, the pictures really help. Love, G Ma

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a lucky girl to be making this trip! PTL that your folks made plans to do this. You'll never forget it even if you do count the days. Tell your Mom and Dad HELLO for us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home