Around the world in 44 days (ok only the U.S.A)

Friday, June 30, 2006




June 28, 2006 9:54 PM

We like Tennessee the best I think so far. It is pretty and just plain fun. You drive down this street and there are just a ton of stores and kids and family play places. SOOO much better then Las Vegas...which did I mention is the most disgusting place that I think we have been to yet!!! So today we got a early start...I’m talkin’ 6:30 AM early. EW, I hate waking up that early...there should be like a rule and law against that!!! Anyway, so we were on the road again (ya ya ya what’s new about that I know you’ve heard me say that before sorry, but it seems like sometimes that is all we ever do.) So we had to drive to Tennessee (which is where we are now) to go to a theme/attraction park called Dollywood. I personally didn’t think it looked that exciting, but you know what in the few hours that we spent there I came to enjoy myself. Hey stop laughing at me I really did. So much that I am going back there tomorrow...ok ok ok so that really wasn’t my choice, but I did enjoy it. We were only there for a short time tonight and went on some water ride and walk into a few shops. The water rides were pretty intense...well for me. You see I have this little ( ok BIG) childhood fear of like log boat water rides that have a steep drop. So the first one we went on was like one of those huge circle rafts, that was fun. Then the next one was like some rubber type boat that whips you around, gets you soaked and all sorts of crazy water things happen (not that I would know...I opted not to go on that one so...I...could...um...take a picture...ya thats right take a picture...lol) then the last one was just some log boat ride. My whole family went on that one first without me so then when they got off they wanted to go again and they said it was not that bad. Well ya, not that bad for them. I must have not mentioned to them my little fear...lol. No it really wasn’t that bad. Dollywood, from what we saw today, is a lot of cute little crafty shops, but still very interesting. So I don’t know if I will be able to blog tomorrow because we will be there again, but this time for the day and not two hours. So again I hope all is well at home and I hope you all enjoy reading about this wild adventure that I am having...ya that’s right WILD!!! So as of today we will be home in thirty days...yay...even though that sounds sooo long. We are a third of the way time wise done with the trip. We have also driven 4,000 miles and visited 15 states ( ALL IN 14 DAYS... ok so saying it like that makes my parents officially sound crazy...) Well I will talk to you all later hope all of your summer is going well!!!

Love ya lots
Allie Joy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home