Around the world in 44 days (ok only the U.S.A)

Friday, June 30, 2006
















June 29, 2006 10:07 PM

So today...like I said we would...we spent the whole day at Dollywood. It was a blast! I just want to say that the entire Smith family...ya that’s right even me...went on America’s voted best wood roller coaster for the past two years. And really I had never been on a roller coaster like that and then it was the best one...wo ho look at me!!! Overall we all had a ton of fun. There was wet rides and dry rides. Tons of food to eat and neat little shops to look at. My mom hit it right on the nose when she said it is a mixture of Disneyland and Enchanted Forest. So do you remember that ride I told you about that I said I didn’t go on because I had to take a picture ( that was a lie by the way if you haven’t figured that out by now...lol), well today I went on it...AMAZING...I know. But what can I say it’s me...hehehe. It was pretty scary...and you get totally soaked!!! That’s alright it was still fun! Well it is pretty late here and I’m getting tired...but don’t worry I get to sleep in tomorrow...like I’m talking we are not leaving until 11:00 so like I can get up at 10:45 and be ready to go, ya I know exciting!!! We are on our way to South Carolina tomorrow to see some of my mom’s cousins...which should be fun...they live in a tick, misquote, bug biting infested area!!! I hope I don’t get eaten by those bugs!!! Well I will talk to you later. Bye-bye now.

Love ya lots
Allie Joy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home