Around the world in 44 days (ok only the U.S.A)

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

July 16, 2006 11:54 PM

The Mall of America is AMAZING!!! We only covered the first floor today and we still get two more days there...YAY!!! Lets just say after four short hours there and I am pretty much broke...NOT JOKING!!! I am a girl...did you really expect anything different?!? So we drove for just a little bit and then we got to shop!!! I LOVE TO SHOP!!! So the BEST thing that I have bought (so far) is my new prom dress...for only $20. Ya, I told you that mall is amazing...it was $120. I love it...by the way, I am pretty much obsessed with prom dresses (I already have 4 or 5 I think this might make 6.) Both of the girl got to go to this store kind of like build a bear and got to build their own doll and dress it and stuff...pretty exciting for them. Well we get to spend the next two days there so I am sure I will have more stories about everything there!!! Have to get to sleep for some more SHOP TILL YOU DROP days!!! =) = ) = )

Love ya lots
Allie Joy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home