Around the world in 44 days (ok only the U.S.A)

Friday, June 30, 2006










June 30, 2006 10:38 PM

So tonight we are in South Carolina with my mom's cousins. We are having so much fun!!! We had a campfire with all sorts of fun and food. We are getting ready to leave here soon and we all just want to stay a few more days...really we do!!! So today when we showed up Gloria, Mom, and myself all had to go buy some food. The closest store is the F-Mart. It was the funnest place. About five min. away and the smallest mini mart ever. I loved it, it absolutly just made me laugh...and that was the closest place for miles!!! It's so fun here...everyone knows each other. Like when we walked into the F-Mart she knew every one in there and every one that walked in...lol! Anyway, i bettre get going I have to get some sleep for another big day of driving tomorrow! Only like 27 days left!!! Hope you don't miss me too much...hehehe!!!

Lots of love
Allie Joy

2 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you took time to stop and see Gloria and Debbie, I knew you would all have a ball. Love You!!!!! Gma

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger rob said...

Allie---
Missing you today, the Valesanos were gone as well so we didn't have any music during the worship service. Glad to hear you're having a wonderful time. Joel and Brenna came down again this weekend to check the town out once more. Things are looking positive, but no decision yet. Don't worry----he'll like you. Tell your family, "hi". Hope you're trying some new foods, that's one of my favorite things to do when I travel!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home