Around the world in 44 days (ok only the U.S.A)

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

July 10, 2006 5:22 PM

So today, besides driving, touching the Atlantic Ocean, and visiting the Maine coast, we spent a lot of the time swatting the biggest flies you have ever seen off of us. They are huge ugly and BITE!!! I’m not talking annoying biting...it hurt like a sting. Anyway, so yes we did touch the Atlantic Ocean...for the first time...and played on beach in Maine. It was a ton of fun!!! And today was are turning around point so I think it is one of my favorite days...hehehe. I just have to say to all of you thank you for all of the comments that you leave me...I absolutely love it an dit means so much to me...truly. Anyway, so on the 9th we drove through a few states and went to the movies to see Pirates of the Carribean 2. We finally had a down day so that is what we decided to do. You see we are a movie going family and with this vacation we are missing six weeks of movies...amazing!!! Anyway, so after playing in the Atlantic we drove for a few more hours headed WEST...that means on our way home...HOW EXCITING!!!...I know. Well I better get some sleep. Night.

Love ya lots
Allie Joy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home