Around the world in 44 days (ok only the U.S.A)

Sunday, July 09, 2006





July 8, 2006 5:53 PM

We’re in New York and have been for the last two days...as much fun as it is here...it is so dirty crowded and busy! I love it but could never live here...I don’t know how people do...lol. Anyway, I just want to sat that I am so sorry to be this behind on pics and updates...I HONESTLY HAVE NOT HADE INTERNET FOR DAYS!!! I have gotten more phone calls and comments about wanting more pics and stories...BUT I DON’T HAVE INTERNET!!! I’m very sorry!!! So in New York we have seen the Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero, Time Square, Fire Stations, and a few other interesting things. We also went shopping which we all love...well some of us, and the others can stand it...well I think they learn to anyway hehehe. At the Statue of Liberty we got to go up all the way to the base which has a very pretty view of everything around her. Like amazing...actually. So also we went to ground zero and that was just so sad to actually be there...standing where thousands lost their lives. Ya thinkn about it that way...sad huh?!? But, onto better stories. Shopping was so much fun and so was actually walking on time square...again...lol. People are just everywhere constantly on the move going everywhere. But it’s not something you see every day so it’s pretty exciting to small town people like us...lol. Anyway, I better get going for now...I’ll try to get the internet SOON...REALLY SOON!!! Love you all and can’t wait to see you in 20 days!!!...not that I’m counting!!!

Love ya lots
Allie Joy

2 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smith Family:
Hello and we miss you all. Allie, we enjoy reading the updates on your adventures and the pictures are great. People were asking about you-all at church and how you are doing. Mayzie, Oreo is doing great and Allison is spoiling her with all the treats and attention. Loved the pictur of Grady by the gravestone with Mitchell in the background!! That's a keeper for sure. Kenzie, Allison can't wait for you to come home and spend the night. She keeps asking how many more days. Well, be safe and have fun on the rest of the trip. We look forward to updates and talking to you soon.
Love The Bradners
** We are working on the pool today. Goal is to have it working by Mitch's birthday. :)

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Robyn said...

I personally like how the Liberty Bell (I assume that's what it is) is growing feet. That's a neat feature!

Robyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home