Around the world in 44 days (ok only the U.S.A)

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

July 11, 2006 11:17 PM

Hey guys...only 16 days left!!! So lets see what did we do today...oh that’s right I remember, we drove. For what seemed like forever...literally. But you know, I’m ok with driving now. That just means we are getting closer to home and heading west. So tonight we got to go see Niagara Falls. Oh my goodness, it is probably my favorite thing. We went at night so the falls were lit up by different colored lights and it was very pretty. Honestly it was just amazing!!! So then after we visited that we “made a wrong turn” and had to go into Canada...lets...um...just leave that as a mistake...of something you don’t want to do without proof or paperwork...hehehe. That was quite the adventure I must say. So now we are back at the campsite getting ready for bed and all that good stuff. So I just have to say that I am so ready to come home...I’m having a great time and learning a ton but REALLY missing everyone and ready to see you all again. I keep getting text and comments and I feel like I am missing so much back at home...well nothing to big just your everyday highschool drama. Nothing most people care about...lol. Well I better get going for now... I will try to get more pics on soon.

Love ya lots
Allie Joy

1 Comments:

At 3:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the blog, I feel like I am on the trip with you, without the hugs and kisses which I really miss. The pictures are still my favorite part, Gpa and I are also counting down the days. Kiss everyone for me and enjoy every minute of family time!!! Love, Gma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home