Around the world in 44 days (ok only the U.S.A)

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

July 19, 2006 7:52 AM

Hey there, so we have spent the last three days at the Mall of America. Wow that place is truly amazing...three stories with a movie theater on its own four floor and an underground aquarium in the basement...holy cow so it is really more like five floors!!! But nothing to big...I mean I live in Albany and you know we do have a huge mall so this was no biggie...JUST KIDDING!!! So we all had a blast on the 2nd days the boys bought a roller coaster bracelet so they could ride all the rides that they want, and on the third day they dropped us off and went to another Cabelas, which they enjoyed. The girls on the other hand covered the WHOLE mall, yes the whole mall, surprising I know. We had so much fun, and we pretty much shopped til we dropped...no joke. We all got some pretty neat stuff teat I am very excited to show everyone when I get back...in 9 days....holy cow did that go fast or is it just me?!? After shopping there it kinda makes Albany’s mall look like a dump..oh wait any other mall does that...lol. So I know I have been complaining a lot about wanting to come home, and I do but here’s the thing...if someone this whole trip offered to just fly me home I wouldn’t...I want to be on this trip and finish it. So you see even though I am a big fat complainer...I’m having fun on this trip and I wouldn’t want to miss this. Anyway, so today we are on our way to North Dakota to visit some more friends. It is my uncle’s sister so not related to us but I grew up with their daughter Allison, and I have not seen her in forever so I am pretty excited to see her today!!! When I was younger Allison was my best friend...we have the same cousins and family lived all around us so we were always together. Then her dad’s work moved then all away and I moved to Oregon. It was so hard to be without her at first because we were always together...playing dress up, or house...hehehe. Well I better get going, I am typing in the car and that will make me really sick if I don’t stop soon...lol.

Love ya lots
Allie Joy

4 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger Kai0o0 said...

kaitonkid.blogspot.com or kildjeans.blogspot.com.

please, its empty

 
At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Allie, I am going solo on this comment. Ter is working and is always somewhere but with me (HA,HA), I keep thinking she will miss me, but sadly, Ter just keeps asking me to go "hang out" with her peops. Yikes! Oh, yeah, You complain, when? I figured if you could be in 2 places at once you would pick the trip and .... um... well, prob not me. Savor evey moment, notice the out-of-the-ordinary, where are the houses in NY? Look, notice, experience! If you do this trip again, it will not be the same! You are a beautiful person, Allie! Hot-happy-hello to the whole Smith tribe!

I hope I can send this, I am not much of a blogger so I am going with "other"... Prayers & Blessings, Tressa

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger rob said...

Grady----it's posted man! Episode 2B has all the Grady you need! (Thanks for "whining" Allie).
Hail North Dakota!

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Allie:

So glad you were able to catch up on the blog again, I have really missed it. Won't be long now, getting very anxious to see all of you.

Love, Gma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home