Around the world in 44 days (ok only the U.S.A)

Friday, July 21, 2006

July 21, 2006 11:30 PM

Hey guys...so how have you all been. I’m doing pretty good just heading home...and ready to be there...lol. Anyway, I am having a good time today we saw Mt. Rushmore and Crazy Horse...both structures in the mountains...pretty neat stuff. So yesterday we went and visited my good friend Allison...we all had such a good time!!! After we ate Allison and I took of and she showed me the town. It reminded me a little bit of home...it was nice to sit in another car and get out for awhile...hehehe!!! Anyway, it was fun to catch up with all of them and get to enjoy a REAL house again...I can’t wait to sleep on a REAL bed too lol. Besides that not a whole lot. We get to go to Yellow Stone one more water park and a few other little things and then home. I don’t know that I can get any more pics up for a little while...sorry!!! Talk to you all...actually...see you all soon!!!

Love ya lots
Allie Joy

1 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, girl, you're in the home stretch now. Loved it that your folks planned so much fun for the way home. Tell your dad & Grady that Chris loved the map and has made it his life goal to visit Cedar Point. Tell your mom I think she and your dad are AWESOME for making this memory for your family. Tell Mayzie & Kenzie that we loved seeing what grown-up, lovely young ladies they are becoming. And, you, miss Trip Blogger, are one true gem! Loved hearing about Mall of America (been there when it was 11 below zero!) and the Longaberger factory (been there, too - loved the post card). Glad your mom got to see it. Well, have a wonderful trip home. You'll have so much to share with all your friends (and probably had the best summer vacation). God bless each of you! Love, Aunt Kerry and the CA Smithclan : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home