Around the world in 44 days (ok only the U.S.A)

Friday, August 04, 2006

July 23, 2006 9:40 PM

So we are getting closer to home every day...exciting!!! So the other day I realized I had said I went to see Mt. Rushmore but I didn’t really tell you about how much fun it was. I know it is just heads carved into the face of a mountain, but it was totally amazing. I don’t know if you can really know how amazing until you see it for yourself. We stayed for the night time show and saw it lit up at night. It was so pretty, and just amazing to look at how hard it was to create such a sculpture. All the hard work that went in tot that...WOW!!! Anyway, so we drove, been driving and oh ya counting all the different types of road kill that we pass...we are up to 16 different animals...how can we tell what they are...well don’t ask me I dunno!!! = ) = ) = ) so today we DROVE ya I know no surprise there and went to a Buffalo Bill museum...the boys liked seeing all the guns but...well to be honest it wasn’t my favorite. It’s a museum!!! Anyway, so tomorrow we drive just a few hours and then we get to see all the cool sites at Yellow Stone...exciting!!! We also almost hit our own OREGON time zone...YAY!!! Well I better go get some sleep for tomorrow. 4 nights left sleeping in the trailer and 4 days left driving in the van...how time has passed!!!

Love ya lots
Allie Joy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home