Around the world in 44 days (ok only the U.S.A)

Friday, August 04, 2006

July 24, 2006 11:04 PM

Well today we drove to and through Yellow Stone. It was so amazing. The park has wild animals running through out the park...and yes we did have 4 buffalo and a baby calf cross in front of our car. It was absolutely amazing!!! I mean it is just not something you see everyday you know. Anyway, we also saw elk and birds and plants, plants, and oh ya more plants. It was totally fun though we were all so excited to see all of the animals...especially when it crossed right in front of our car or stood right next to our car on the side of the road!!! Well tomorrow it is pretty much a drive day and that’s all...6 hours which is not to bad at all. Then the water park, then home in the 27th. A day early, but sorry we still dunno what time...it’s about a seven hour drive from where we start that day. So I DO hope we wake up very early to get home ASAP. I’m excited, but I will actually admit I have had a good time...I just really miss my own bed...lol!!! Well I’m beat, I better get some sleep...for...um...more driving!!! = ) = ) = ) talk to you all and SEE you all very, very soon!!!

Love ya lots
Allie Joy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home